Welcome to the registration process for South Sunrise Little League!
Welcome to Spring 2024 Registration
- To qualify to play at South Sunrise Little League, you must either reside within our league boundary or attend one of the following schools: Chapman Hills Elementary, Jordan Elementary, La Veta Elementary, McPherson Magnet School, or Panorama Elementary.
2024 Program Fees (register before December 6 to receive $25 Early Bird Discount)
- Baseball (Ages 6-12) - $250
- T-Ball (Ages 4-6) - $175
- Girls Softball (Ages 4-8) $175
- Junior (Ages 13-15) - $300
- Intermediate Sunday 50/70 (Ages 11-13) - $100
- Registration closes on January 4, 2024, for all baseball divisions (Juniors Division registration closes on January 15).
- Registration closes on January 12, 2024, for our T-Ball and 8U Softball divisions.
- Winter Camp returns this year (January 2-4) for players ages 7-12. The camp will be run by SSLL managers/coaches and 5-Tool Player Academy. Fee is $75 and you can register for the camp when you register for the regular season.
- Buddy requests are limited to no more than three players. Please provide the full name of your buddy and or/coach requests at registration (applies only to T-Ball and Rookie Division).
- Mandatory tryouts are tentatively scheduled for January 6. All players league ages 7-12 are required to try out. Everybody makes a team, but tryouts allow our volunteer coaches to evaluate players and field competitive/evenly-matched teams for the season.
Thank you for choosing South Sunrise Little League, the League of Champions!
You must be logged in with your Demosphere account to proceed with registration. If you do not have a Demosphere account, you can create one on the sign in page.